I also get the purge mode. Partly because of all the new stuff the girls have gotten, my one storage closet no longer has presents in it and it's just that time of the year to do it, you know?
Yesterday I organized the stuff underneath both bathroom sinks and the kitchen sink, and finished organizing two of the shelves in the hall storage closet.
Today I went through the "corner clutter cabinet", and two drawers in the kitchen that needed purging and organizing badly.
I love to organize when I have the time.
I have a small house, so I do need to do it often, because if I don't, things just get out of control here. Plus we are coming to a point in the year when things are going to start to get hectic around here. My eldest will be doing indoor soccer once a week, dance once a week and softball probably at least 3 times a week. So if I don't get it done now, I don't know WHEN I'll be able to get it done.
I also had time to do the Dance, Dance Revolution with my girls on the Playstation2. Talk about a workout there!
Oh yea, and I also found all my old emails that I thought I lost forever when hubby upgraded the computer! Woohoo for me!
Although I never made any "official" New Year's resolutions, I do want to get back into my mode of getting things done ahead of time. For example, my niece's birthday is the end of February, but I've already gotten her birthday present. Woohoo on me! I've also gotten the girls' valentines to give out on Valentine's Day too. I just need to get them a little something that I always get them on Valentine's Day too. I got them stuffed animals last year, but I'm getting sick of them all over the house, so I need to come up with something different.
Plus hubby will be going out to sea soon for a long time and I need to get done what I can get done now.
I'm also vowing to work on scrapbooking big time too. I want to get at least one layout done a week too.
Will all of this happen?
Only time will tell! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment