I Love you Momma.
That's what my youngest said to me as I was drying her off from her bath. Never mind the fact that I was trying to hurry her through the bath, as I had another stressful day. (My Tuesdays just suck lately!)
She gave me a hug and a kiss and said, "I Love You Momma"
How did she know I needed that?
All my stress just melted away after that.
Racing around all day going to work, picking up kids, getting new tires on, grocery shopping, yada, yada, yada just made me wind up into a huge stress ball.
I always LOVE, LOVE, LOVE hearing my children say "I Love You" without any premise behind it. Without me saying it first. Without the eldest wanting something. Unconditional.
That's the best.
It's times like this when I do just sit back and relax. Enjoy my girls. Snuggle with them to watch a show or read a book, or even spend a 1/2 hour blowdrying the eldest's hair for her so she can have "straight" hair.
I've got too much shit going on right now that sometimes I forget to "stop and smell the roses".
I've got to work on making my lists again to help me get back in control of it all. It helped before, I've got to start doing it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a great early Valentine's Day gift (although my message is late) :)
Post a Comment