What a performer! How'd she get the pencil to stick up straight like that? I wish you had a video of that, it would be so cute to watch.
Watch out! These photos could be used as blackmail in the teen years! LOL ;)
I'm having flashbacks to childhood. I didn't have a sister (at the time), but I did have an older cousin that liked to cut my hair. I put such trust in her and sometimes it ended in a cosmetic, ahem, novelty. :) Happy LT!
Love indeed! What a good sport! Precious moments to cherish. Thanks for sharing them. Happy LT.
Ooh! Dress up! So fun!
is it just me, or does she look more 'cute', than silly??
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a performer! How'd she get the pencil to stick up straight like that? I wish you had a video of that, it would be so cute to watch.
Watch out! These photos could be used as blackmail in the teen years! LOL ;)
I'm having flashbacks to childhood. I didn't have a sister (at the time), but I did have an older cousin that liked to cut my hair. I put such trust in her and sometimes it ended in a cosmetic, ahem, novelty. :) Happy LT!
Love indeed! What a good sport! Precious moments to cherish. Thanks for sharing them. Happy LT.
Ooh! Dress up! So fun!
is it just me, or does she look more 'cute', than silly??
Post a Comment