Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Post Christmas Stuff

Christmas is over.

Santa has left the building.

It's time to bring the totes out to start putting stuff away and get my house back to pre-Christmas decorations.

The after Christmas sales have begun.

The rude people dashing to get those good deals are back again. (do they HAVE to leave their cart in the middle of the aisle so no one can get through?)

2006 is coming to a close. (thank goodness, it's been a roller coaster year, I tell you)

I got my daughter's cold. ::::::::::::::sniff, sniff::::::::::::::::

My eldest just informed me she has a paper cut on her finger.

Time to start purging my house and donate to the Salvation Army to get that extra write off in before the year ends.

Time to get back on my "watching what I eat" and doing some serious workouts on a regular basis again.

I need to go looking for a new elliptical machine. (See above sentence)

:::::::::sniff::::::::sniff:::::::::::

I need to go lay down and get this damn cold out of my system.

My cat isn't in heat anymore.

I need to find a vet fast before she goes back in heat soon.

It was rather amusing to watch her though at times.

Did you know that there are people out there who actually use a q-tip to "help" with their cat in heat? (Ewwwwww, gross!!!!!)

Have to call an appraiser to come out here and appraise our house to get that fucking PMI taken off.

:::::::sniff::::::::::::

My head is hurting now because of this cold.

Tomorrow IS another day...........

No comments: