Saturday, December 02, 2006

Christmas....It's a' coming!

Ah, this is the time of the year when I get SOOOO extremely busier than normal. Well, obviously, duh, because Christmas is coming and I have people to buy for. I so enjoy buying presents for my family and friends! I like it when I've come up with a great idea for a gift for that person. I also get frustrated at times too though, when I can't even think of a thing to buy for someone either.

At my last pychologist appointment on Thursday, she gave me homework. I am to write down everything that I do. Damn, another thing to add to my list of shit that I do all day long! Oh, and I am to start lists of things I need to get done. I like that one though. It does definitely help me get through things better. The past couple of days I have gotten through many things on my list. Of course I'm always adding things to it too.

Oh, and I'm also tired these days too. Why? Because my DAMN cat keeps meowing all night long, wanting to come into my bedroom. Why don't I just let her you say? Because I still wouldn't get any sleep, because if I dare move during the night, she'll wake up and start attacking whatever it is that moved.

Okay, enough whining for now, I'm too tired. I'm going to try and catch up on some sleep before I start another busy filled day tomorrow.....

No comments: