Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Tuesdays Are Mondays...

I purposely don't work on Mondays. I hate working on Mondays. Mondays suck to work.

That's why when I start my week at work, it starts on Tuesdays. But you know what? My Tuesdays are my Mondays so I'm a bitch at work. I freely admit it. But I'm even more of a bitch on Tuesdays when I am only able to work a few hours, instead of a few more. Because that means I have to get as much shit done at work as I can before I have to leave. And that makes me even more bitchy because I'm stressed out.

And to top it all off, I have my youngest at work with me on Tuesdays, which adds to my stress level, because I have to make sure she's not getting into trouble at work, while I'm running around trying to get all the shit done. Now, when I can stay for more than a few hours, I am less stressed out, but still stressed out, just the same.

I have one more Tuesday though, where my youngest will be at work with me. Starting in January, I will have her go to preschool on Tuesdays as well. I need it for my sanity. Plus, she really enjoys preschool now and would be happy to be there another day. Also, she will start Kindergarten in September and will have to get used to going every day. Sooooo.....in April, I will have her go every day to preschool then, to get her used to going.

My youngest LOVES routine. She wants to know what the plan is for the day. When things go awry, she takes some time getting adjusted to it. So it'll be a good thing for her.

She'll still come to work with me in the afternoons though for a couple of hours on Tuesday and Wednesdays. But it is just for a short while. I think I just need to get new toys in my office, because she's not interested in any of them anymore................

No comments: