Friday, December 08, 2006

Hissy Fit and Organic Free Range Chicken Broth

I had SUCH a stressful day at work today. I got so stressed that I actually had a hissy fit, complete with stomping my feet up and down. Everybody there stopped what they were doing when I did that. Well, at least it's better than having a major panic attack and having to go to the hospital, but I did feel like a 4 year old after I did it. Geez.....grow up!

Work itself is so extremely stressful for me right now. I'm doing a full-time position in less than 20 hours a week. Talk about major overload! I sure hope it calms down sometime soon. Plus with husband gone right now, I'm doing everything solo. At least it's the weekend.

This evening I read one of my favorite blogs Dooce and I laughed away a lot of stress I had. She had talked about Organic Free Range Chicken Broth and apparently some people took offense to what she said and so she posted some of their responses and had her response to them. I found it so funny. What a nice release for me.

No comments: