It's Saturday.
It's now been a week and a good week at that! There was only one major instance that I can think of where I got very emotional, and that's when our dog put a claw mark or two on the front door. See, we just got this dog. He was my aunt's, but she is moving to Kentucky :::::Sniff, sniff::::::::, and had to give him up. We offered to take him. He REALLY is a good dog, but he's a people dog. The dog won't even go outside to pee unless someone is outside with him. He much rather likes being inside with everyone. So when we are gone, we still leave him inside because he has gone through two screen doors out back. I mean he will literally take the screen door DOWN! So I talked to hubby about it that day and I was so worried that he was going to get mad at me, if for some reason, it didn't work out. He told me that my mental health was FAR more important than a pet. Gotta love this man!!!! So now we're just taking it day by day with doggie and we'll see. If he continues to claw at the door (hey, we DO eventually need a new door anyway, the guy who put it up before we bought this house shaved too much off the door and there are some "heat escaping, a/c escaping" gaps between the door and the jam), we'll put him outside and if he can't handle being outside without ruining doors, he'll have to be put on a chain while we're gone. I really don't want to do that, and that will be the last resort. So I do hope that he gets better about being inside. If there's a reason that I would have to be gone ALL day, obviously I'd have to put him outside.
Also, hubby left ::::sniff, sniff::::::::::::.
He'll be gone a month. (He's in the Navy) We are definitely missing him already! But I'm taking it one day at a time, because if I really think about how long he'll be gone, I think I will have a big anxiety attack. My preschooler had a hard time with it yesterday. She cried when I left her at preschool, cried just before I picked her up and was VERY antsy about going to bed last night. She can be a very emotional child. (Hmmmmmmm.......wonder where she gets THAT from???) So I'm just plugging along every day, doing the norm....
I was very productive yesterday, paid bills, balanced checkbook, went to Costco, etc.
It's the start of a busy weekend! My eldest has a soccer game today and then we have errands to run and I have to sweep and vaccuum this house before the dog hair takes it over! Oh, and I need a new vaccuum bad. I don't think mine can take it much longer. Poor vaccuum, it's been so good to me too........
So as you can tell by my post, I am doing MUCH better! Have settled into my meds just fine now, I'm sleeping better (part in thanks to some Benadryl), and I seem to "feel" ME most of the time again too.
Which is a good thing. I missed me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment