Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Love Thursday


Here is a picture of a man who time and time again makes me realize what a truly lucky woman I am.....

7 comments:

dillyweed said...

SO glad you have someone special for better or worse. I read a couple of your previous posts and it sounds like you've had a rough go of things recently. Here's hoping that you feel better soon!
(by the way, is he gone now with the navy for an assignment?!?)

Anyhow, happy love Thursday to you!

bozoette said...

I've got one of those, too! Great picture.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet.

Kelly Curtis said...

And he's going to be very happy to read that! I'm going to do that next week.

This week, my Love Thursday is about apple picking.

Kelly
2passthetorch.com

Schatzi said...

It's a wonderful feeling when you have a love like that! Great post!

PastormacsAnn said...

That's a special kind of love. Great picture.

Lori said...

How sweet!