Saturday, September 16, 2006

Update on New Meds

Well, shortly after posting the previous post, I got incredibly drowsy. So drowsy in fact that I was on the couch most of the day! The only time I wasn't on the couch was when a friend of mine took me to the ER, because the nurse's line suggested that I go, because she was worried that I was too drowsy.

So the doctors think it could be a combination of the Valium (hello, I took 1.25 mg, I'm such a wuss!) and the Paxil. So they told me to cut the Paxil in 1/2 and take 2.5 mg of that at night and 2.5 mg in the morning, and NO Valium.

I sure hope this works! I'm getting sick of either being too doped up or having too much anxiety! Not a good thing for my family or my household!

It's now been 12 hours since I took the last Paxil and I'm STILL feeling dopey and drugged! Good god man, I sure can't tolerate this shit!

No comments: