Wow, I am home, here in my house, alone! (Well, the cat, the hamster and fish are here too).
Today is the first day of school for BOTH my girls!
Took the eldest to school, went to the classroom and the teacher wasn't letting any of the parents in (which is fine, my god, they're in sixth grade now, for goodness sake), but my little on sneaked inbetween the teacher and the door to say goodbye to her sister, so I had to go in to get her back.
Then it was off to my youngest's school. She's in preschool. Once she got there, all she cared about was going to play out back and play with the basketball. Oh, and she had to go potty too. Didn't cling onto me at all. None whatsoever. Barely gave me a look goodbye. I had to call her over so she would give me a kiss goodbye. Well, I guess that's a good thing though, right?
So now I am here at home. I don't have to leave this house for a couple of hours. So I should be cleaning my house up. What am I doing? Sitting here on the computer. Will I clean? Hmmmmmmm..............................maybe................I probably should.........................it's not good to procrastinate you know..................................we'll see...................................................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment