Okay, apparently Body Shots is not just drinking alcohol off of someone's body anymore.
My oldest told me today that there were guys in the bathroom doing "body shots" today. She asked me if I knew what that was. I totally thought I knew what I was talking about when I told her and she was like, "No mom, that couldn't be it, because they were doing it in the boys' bathroom and one guy came out with bruises."
So I just went and looked it up in the Urban Dictionary, and this is what is says for Defintion #6:
"when two or more people, usually males, get together to fight. the fighting is not malicious but usually between two buddies/friends/acquaintances. the only area hit is the body from the waist up and neck down (torso) and arms. hence, the term body shots. plural is the most common use of this noun."
Nice.
So there's your newest lesson (and mine too, apparently) in the teenage drama that's going on.
Sigh......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice! I'm not sure Reid knows about this. I'll have to ask her.
This upsets me since I have a boy! I hope years from now they have stopped this hideous "game." Thanks for the heads up!
Post a Comment