There was this one ride near the beginning of the park that the youngest REALLY wanted to go on. But here's the thing, you might get wet. Hubby and I were NOT in the mood to get wet that day, so the youngest and the oldest were able to go on this ride together. They had a blast with it!
There were Lego displays all over the park (hence the "Legoland" name...) that were just so cute!
Then there was this car ride that the girls got to go on where the cars are NOT on a track and they can drive them all by themselves! There were stop signs and stoplights as well! (I worry about my oldest when she DOES start driving because she paid no attention to the stop signs, yikes!!) Oh, and don't worry, I think the cars go MAYBE 5 mph at the most? Hubby said that the oldest looked like she was riding in a rollerskate because she was so big for it. LOL!!
Now, there were a few roller coasters there too that we all could go on and that was fun. The youngest, at first did not want to go on them, but then after she was on them, she was like, "That was fun!!" Ahhhhhh....we love it!!
Now, back to the Lego displays they had there......
Elvis, baby, uh-huh! (We took this one for grandma, she loves Elvis)
And hubby had to get his picture taken with "Darth Vadar"
Now, the oldest likes to take goofy pictures with displays........
Mount Rushmore.......
San Francisco.......
Oh, no!!! It's attack of the Killer Birds!!!!! (yes that is a real bird invading the display)
Window Washers in NYC....
Vegas Baby!!
We had a good time there, definitely a park you can do it one day, but I don't really see us going back there again. I would HIGHLY recommend it if you lived nearby and had little ones though!! If you do, get a season pass and go there all the time, the kids would LOVE it!!!
Next stop....Disneyland in a week and a half......

2 comments:
Looks like such a fun day!! I always thought it would be fun to go to Legoland, but it never worked out. Enjoy Disney!! :-)
We haven't been to legoland in eons. Not sure Reid would go!
Post a Comment