Thursday, December 04, 2008

Conjunction, Junction....

.....what's your function?

Yes, I can hear you all singing that song in your head. :)

I now call myself a "Conjuction Mom".

That's because my children don't call me "Mom" anymore.

It's "And Mom!"

Or "But Mom!"

My little one is famous for calling me "And Mom". She does it ALL the time now. It's not, "Mom!", it's "And Mom!" Like she has some conversation going in her head and she wants to continue it out loud to me and I'm adding to it.

The "But Mom!" has been there for a while, and of course that's them disputing something I've said.

I'm now just waiting for the "Or Mom!" phrase to come out of their mouths. I don't know how they'll use it, but I'm sure they'll figure out a way. Maybe the oldest will use it when she's trying to "counter- offer" something to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH Tina! I know, it's not a conjunction, but what a GORGEOUS hat!! Jordan looks absolutely beautiful and the hat is TO DIE FOR!! If I could pull that look off, I'd pay you to make me one!