Sunday, December 14, 2008

Calendar Pictures

Okay, so I decided to do a calenday for my MIL for Christmas. I wanted to just go through pictures throughout the year and put them on the corresponding month. The eldest wanted to "dress up" for each month and do a "year of pictures" in a day. She was SO excited to do it, so we did the photo shoot today. I thought I'd share with you their "year in pictures" and the theme she wanted to do for each month. I loved her ideas, they were so cute. :)


Here is January......



February........



March........




April..........





May.............




June..............






July...........






August...........






September.....










October..........










November..............
December.............



5 comments:

K said...

What a great idea! And what a lot of clothing changes! :-)
I know that will be a much loved gift!

Anonymous said...

That is so lovely Tina! Your MIL is going to LOVE it! And it's quite obvious that your daughters loved doing it too.

Sueberry said...

Awww...these pix of the girls are SO adorable! What a great idea & I am sure grandma will LOVE her gift. Happy Holidays! XOXO

One Sassy Princess said...

I Love the photos! Your girls are just so adorable! Were the pictures taken all on the same day? B/C it is amazing how you can do any SD season in one day!

Tina said...

Actually yes, they were taken all the same day. It was weird how the weather was working that day for us! Luckily it was a good thing for us!