Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Love Thursday Post

I love taking pictures of my girls at the park. It's such a beautiful setting and there's so many shots you can get.

Our school had their spring pictures this past week and I know exactly how my little one here smiled.....a fake painful smile. She'll be all grins and smiles until someone tells her how to pose. Then it becomes fake. A friend of mine who helps when they take the pictures was talking to the photographer and asked how they came out and he said good, why? Then she said, "My friend's a photographer" and he's like, "Oh". Yea, he knew. He knew the shot that she did. And then it hit me. My friend called me a photographer! Wow, what a compliment to me! I LOVE taking photos of my girls and I loved photography classes in high school. Hubby and I have always wanted to have a darkroom so that we can develop our own pictures (black and white), but now with the digital age, Photoshop will have to do. (Plus we don't have the space for a darkroom). So bear with me as I show off my youngest today and her many faces.......


Yea, this one? I think she picked up from her older sister. I should make a mental note to show this to her when she becomes a teenager because I know she's going to do it then too. She's going to look at me like I'm a fucking idiot (pardon my french). They all do, all the teenagers. I know I gave that look when I was a teenager.....


My happy-go-lucky little one. Enjoying life and all the fun that comes with it.


Hmmm....is she contemplating life? Is she wondering what amazing things life has to offer out there? Or is she thinking of devious ways to bug her sister..............you make the call.....


This is my silly girl who LOVES, LOVES being rambunctious and crazy and goofy. (She gets the crazy and goofy part from me....yes, I admit it, I love being a dork when I want to......)


The look of....."I love you mom, thanks for letting me play at the park"

Her gorgeous piercing blue eyes. She gets those from Daddy.


I just LOVE the look of happiness on her face in this shot.


Another favorite of mine.....


This is her. Disheveled hair. She doesn't care. She loves life.


And a "behind the scenes" shot of her just laying in the grass, enjoying herself. Because she does. She does enjoy herself. I love listening to her pretend play. She has a wonderful imagination.

And that's our day in the park. Now see? There's no way I could just pick one shot. Could you???


2 comments:

Karen said...

Those are beautiful pics of your lovely girl T!

Michelle said...

Great pics T! I see many lovely scrapbook pages on the horizon! :)