Thursday, April 10, 2008

Game Done


My baby pitched in her very first game. :)

She was SOOOOOOOOOOO nervous that first inning. She got after me for coaching her, so I just kept my mouth shut for her. She did good for her first time. She pitched pretty slow though, I think she was just worried more about it going over the plate.

One of the coaches on the other team told her that she did good, that out of 25 batters, she only walked 7, which means the other 18 hit off her or struck out (she did get 2 strikeouts). And the coach that told her this was the other pitcher's dad. So that made her feel good too.

I was extremely proud of her for going out there and giving it her all. Not many girls out there will go and to that to help the team. She practiced every day for over two weeks straight to help out her team like that.

But she's certainly glad it's done! Haha!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Congrats to her! That is quite an accomplishment.

Stacy said...

yay cheyenne!