Friday, April 25, 2008

I Got My Present

Okay, so today is a much better day, starting off. :)

The girls made a Happy Birthday sign and blew up balloons for around the house. My eldest made me breakfast and got all my stuff together. Isn't she so sweet!!!

Then I stopped by the post office this morning, hoping that they hadn't taken my package out for delivery yet, and it was there!!! So when we got to the girls' school, I opened it up, and this is what was inside for my birthday.....

And here's the box that was inside the bag.....

And here's what was inside the box......



I had told hubby that I wanted a bracelet like this and to have the girls' names and birthdates engraved on it. I read about it in a magazine just a couple of months prior of how this woman decided to to get herself a bracelet for herself for her 40th birthday. Well, hubby said that he wanted to do that for me.

Thank you SO much my wonderful husband!!! Even though you can't be here with me on this day right now, you are with me and I got your present on my birthday and that's the next best thing.

6 comments:

mccabe said...

happy birthday!!!!
you are so deserving of such
an exquisite gift!!!!!

bright blessings,
mccabe x

K said...

ooooooooh! A turquoise box! Can't go wrong there!! Happy birthday, friend!!
xoxoxo. :-)

Michelle said...

So is the trick to getting our husbands to buy us what we want is to directly tell them?? :)

Happy 40th Birthday T! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Julie Brooks said...

Happy belated Birthday Tina!
Fabulous gift! Enjoy wearing it! xoxoxo

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm sorry you had to end your 30s with that lousy spider bite but what a way to start your 40s with that awesome bracelet!

Sueberry said...

Happy b-day, Tina! ENJOY your gift....that was very thoughtful of him to send it from afar like he did. Hope you are feeling better, too, from that spider bite. :(

XOXO