My baby lost her first tooth!!!! It has been wiggly for a while and last night she was playing with it and she just all of the sudden pulled it out without even trying! She was so excited but SOOO nervous at the same time! When something new or unexpected happens to her, she's unsure on how to deal with it. I could literally feel her shaking a bit because of it. It only lasted a couple of minutes and then she was all happy because the tooth fairy was going to visit her!Here is her first toothless grin. You can see the adult tooth already coming in.

I'm telling you, this girl does not waste any time getting things done! Okay, let me rephrase that, when she's READY to do things, she doesn't waste any time. My baby is my dreamer child. You can ask her to do something and she'll be walking along to do it, find something else along the way and focus on that. Ahhh......if life were only that enjoyable, not to have a timetable, you know??
Oh, and the toothfairy gave her FIVE DOLLARS for that tooth! I'm telling you, inflation.........of course I did tell her that the tooth fairy only gives her that much for her very first tooth. All remaining teeth are only worth about a buck.

1 comment:
omg~
she is SO flippin cute.
:)
love her toothy grin.
with magic,
mccabe x
Post a Comment