I've got it.
I waited for the mailman yesterday to deliver it.
I let out a squeal of delight when I saw him deliver it.
I've read it.
I've finished it.
Finished it about midnight Saturday night.
There was no way I was going to wait to read it.
Last time I waited, I overheard someone telling their friend what happened in the book.
I wasn't going to let it happen again.
I LOVED the book.
She did a fabulous job!
My heart was definitely racing throughout the book!
I love the fact that an author like this comes around and peaks the interest in not only children, but adults.
I've even gone back and reread parts of the book today.
It's THAT good.
I've read it.
I've finished it.
Finished it about midnight Saturday night.
There was no way I was going to wait to read it.
Last time I waited, I overheard someone telling their friend what happened in the book.
I wasn't going to let it happen again.
I LOVED the book.
She did a fabulous job!
My heart was definitely racing throughout the book!
I love the fact that an author like this comes around and peaks the interest in not only children, but adults.
I've even gone back and reread parts of the book today.
It's THAT good.

No comments:
Post a Comment