My eldest daughter is spending the night at her friend's house tonight because tomorrow they are getting up early so they can be at the American Girl store when it opens. My eldest has always had some issues about spending the night over friend's houses. She would just much rather be here at home. I used to worry about it, but after talking to one of my older sisters (on my dad's side, like I said, a story for another day) she told me that her youngest daughter didn't spend the night over people's houses until she was well in high school She just didn't like doing it. And my niece is a very confident young woman too.
So today my eldest was talking about how she was talking about how she was a little nervous about going (but she did end up going) and in comes my youngest, who isn't even in Kindergarten yet and she says, "I want to go! I want to spend the night!"
Total opposites.
I'll be lucky if I am able to keep her here on weekends when she gets older.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment