
The other night my girls and I went over to a friend's house to get together with some of my friends to say goodbye to one of them.
She came out from back east to visit with all of us and so we wanted to see her one last time before she left.
I had such a WONDERFUL time on this night! We sat around the firepit talking and laughing our asses off. My eldest was sitting next to me, while my youngest was inside playing and watching video games with a couple of the other kids.
Having my eldest next to me reminded me of me when I was her age. I loved to be out with the adults listening to them talk.
I love these friends SO much. I am completely me with them. Faults and everything and we can talk about it and never have to worry.
We have to have more of these get togethers more often.

1 comment:
What a great night!!! Cute toesies too... ; ) xoxo
Post a Comment