
My oldest was SO excited to have a baby sister! When I was delivering her baby sister, she was outside the waiting room and was such a ball of excitement, she could hardly contain herself.
Here they are together and you can see how happy my eldest is to have her sister and how much she loves her.
You can read and see more Love Thursday posts here at Love Is All Around and Chookooloonks

11 comments:
Love the pix. Here from Chookoloonks.
Mary, mom to many
So beautiful!!!
Awwww .... that is just priceless!
Happy Love Thursday. Mine's up. Care to drop by?
What a precious picture!!
Awww what a great picture! You must be very proud. Happy Love Thursday!
Karen
xo
So sweet, I love it!!
That's such a cool picture! She looks so happy.
Beautiful. So much love and happiness.
Wonderful picture!
I love those first pictures of sibling love. Congratulations on the new addition to your family. Happy Love Thursday!
Sisters. Gorgeous picture.
Aww.. She looks so thrilled to be holding her! What a cute photo!!
Post a Comment