
This picture was taken when my eldest was almost 4 years old. My mom had come down to visit. They were on the back patio playing and I was inside. I saw them sitting there, leaning against the back patio door and I just had to take this picture.
My mom just LOVED to watch her granddaughters. She loved to sit and talk with them, listen to them and just enjoy them. She didn’t have to take them on special trips, buy them special presents, she was just there.
My mom and my eldest had SUCH a special relationship between them. Even though it’s been almost two years since my mom passed away, it’s still hard on her. And me too……
I framed this picture and gave it to my mom for a present one year. It’s now in my eldest’s bedroom.

6 comments:
BEAUTIFUL photo!! And such a great memory!! Thank you for sharing!
What a sweet photo and memory - I'm so thankful to have my parents here with Lil' Duck, so I hope for many of those photos myself. Happy love Thursday!
Very sweet!
Such a beautiful photo, and a great memory. I know you must miss her a lot. Thanks for sharing.
I love to take pictures from behind--gives you such a different take on the moment.
Happy Love Thursday!
Truly beautiful -- a lovely way to remember your mom.
It is so great that you could capture their connection on film.
Post a Comment