7 things yet to do with my life: in NO particular order
1. Go to Australia
2. Go to the New England states and look at our country's history.
3. Go on a cruise. (you get the gist of traveling now, don't you?)
4. I think I would love to get something published too, whether it be any article, or scrapbook layout.
5. I would love to run in a race, too bad I don't like to run!
6. Maybe learn to surf?
7. Dang, this is hard! I guess I'll stick with the traveling stuff and go to Europe!
7 things I can’t do:
1. Listen to Howard Stern, I can't stand him.
2. Roller blade....give me skates any day.
3. Paint a picture. I suppose I could paint walls of a house, if my husband would ever let me, but painting a picture, naw. Not unless it's a paint-by-number!
4. Knit. Actually I was able to do it once, but I couldn't stand it and didn't like doing it.
5. Cut a straight line by eyeballing it.
6. Cook fabulous gourmet meals.
7. Be "fake nice" to someone I don't like.
7 things I admire about my spouse:
1. He has such a strong work ethic, that he will do it until the job is done.
2. That he takes care of me when I am ill.
3. That he puts up with my wacky, crazy behavior, especially when I am majorly PMSing.
4. He loves me.
5. That he can be just as goofy and dorky as me, and will do a crazy dance, just to make me laugh.
6. He serves his country in the United States Navy, and sacrifices time with his family so he CAN serve his country. Hell, I couln't go away for six months and not be with my family.
7. He loves his daughters and will sit and read to them and play games with them.
7 things I say most often:
1. "Bite Me!"
2. "Cool Beans"
3. "Hi darlin'!"
4. "Yada yada yada"
5. "Are you ready yet?"
6. "Not until you've finished (whatever it is the kids have to finish)"
7. “Knock it off!"
7 books I love:
Books?!! Holy crap! Okay....
1. ">Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix I actually love ALL the Harry Potter books, but I think this is one of my favorites.
2. ">Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince This would be my 2nd favorite.
3. Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum novels This series of books is such a nice light read and it's SO enjoyable!
4. Mr. Perfect, by Linda Howard. It's a nice light smut book to read.
5. Gone With The Wind, by Margaret Mitchell. My mom loved this book as well. I also like the sequel, Scarlett.
6. Little Town on the Prairie, by Laura Ingalls Wilder. This goes back to my childhood days, as I love all her books, but probably liked this one the best.
7. The DaVinci Code, by Dan Brown. Okay, I haven't actually READ this one yet, but I'm dying to read it and I have it on my bookshelf for almost a year now. Maybe I'll get time this upcoming year to read it.
7 movies I’d watch over and over again, and do!:
1. Roller Boogie, ahh, love those boogie dance scenes!
2. Stargate, I just love this one!
3. Steel Magnolias, a good chick flick to make you cry.
4. The Idolmaker, ahhhh, Peter Gallagher was so hot in this! I think this was his first movie, actually.
5. Now and Then, I love this movie, it brings me back to my childhood days, and wish that childhood days could be this carefee again.
6. The Cutting Edge, "Toepick!"
7. Pump Up The Volume, ahh, just one of those guilty pleasure ones.....
7 songs I can’t get enough of: I agree with my friend that songs are so hard to narrow down, because I love a lot of different ones, so I'll just pick certain ones out of music styles....
1. My Sharona, by The Knack.
2. Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit. Oh yes, when I am in a pissed off mood, this sure hits the spot. It's great for working out with too.
3. How Soon Is Now, by The Smiths. LOVE, LOVE this one! It totally brings me back to the days of summer with me and my friends in high school.
4. American Idiot by Green Day. This one makes me want to just head bang!
5. Wide Open Spaces, by the Dixie Chicks . I normally don't like too much country, but I like Dixie Chicks' old stuff, and some songs by Garth Brooks too.
6. Yea, by Usher. Makes me want to dance!
7. Don't Know Why, by Nora Jones. I just love this song.
7 people I want to join in, too: Bwahaha! Yea, right! Not gonna happen here! Okay one of the two people I know who have blogs, "tagged" this for me. Let's give a few a try.
1. Heidi
2. Shawni
3. Dianna, when she finally gets hers started. Hint Hint. Dianna, I'm adding her too.
4. Sue.
Whew, I'm done!

No comments:
Post a Comment