Thursday, December 04, 2008

Latest Project

I don't know why, but everytime around the holidays I get inspired to start new craft projects. I was at Michaels the other day and they had some yarn on sale for ridiculously low prices, so of course I had to buy some. I do have some patterns that I am working on with it. Yesterday in my youngest's class, one of her friends had this hat on that was SO cute. My youngest said she wanted one like that and I told her I could make one. The pattern I had wasn't exactly like it and I do have to tweak it a little bit for the next one, but I did this last night for her so she could wear it to school today. :)



3 comments:

Karen said...

ohmygosh, that is just adorable! I love that, I have only ever made a blanket. That is darling!

K said...

I like the hat, and I like the new header, too! :-)

Michelle said...

Wow, I can't believe you just whipped that one out! Very cute!