Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What's That Noise...............

You know those people in the stores who are just browsing along whistling? The ones that just bug the hell out of you and you just want to go up to them and yell, "STOP WHISTLING DAMN IT!!!!" but just can't bring yourself to do it, because hey, they are obviously happy and who the hell are you to stop their happiness?

Yea, I think my youngest is going to be one of those people.

For the past week or two, she's ALWAYS whistling!

Of course I know it's just because she just figured out how to whistle and now that she knows how to do it, she likes practicing.

I wonder if those "whistling people" in the stores just find comfort in whistling.......

Right now, at this point in time, I would never tell the youngest to stop whistling. I sit and watch her quietly and smile. She figured out how to do something and she's proud of it.

As she should be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surfing moms, etc. and I totally love your blog.
You are hilarious and your writing is great!!