Silence.
There are no human sounds in my house right now.
It's even quiet on the animal front too.
And it's DAYTIME!
My wonderful hubby came home today from being out to sea for over a week, and took the girls to the park to go bike riding.
He knew I was getting stressed out. He could tell when he called me today and I was at the Commissary From Hell. SO many people at the military base grocery store today! AND I had both kids.
AND I've been running on hyper-speed since Wednesday.
Yea, it hasn't stopped.
Until now.
And even now I'm not fully stopped, I'm uploading pictures to the yearbook website while I'm doing this.
Multi-tasking.
That's my life.
So the 3 of them are at the park, riding bikes, and when they get back, I still get to be by myself, because I get to go out and do errands ALONE! YEA!!!
Well, I DO have to get some stuff for the girls' easter baskets while I'm out, but I HAVE to do that by myself, for obvious reasons.
I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO needed this though!!
I was telling hubby that if I didn't get to "de-stress" soon, I was going to have a burnout MAJORLY and that wouldn't be good.
We are going to Disneyland in a couple of weeks, so I have to find a hotel for that, get the dog a reservation at a kennel, and I want to finish this yearbook by then. I want to go away for a day with my family, knowing that I don't have a deadline. I want to get this yearbook done, so that the principal can proof it over and I can have time to do any changes I need to, without being completely rushed. I want our family to have some GOOD family time together, and what better place to do that than Disneyland!!
Wow......I can actually hear the birds chirping outside. Beautiful, baby, beau-ti-ful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment