I now have a squeaky clean remote control for our TV in our bedroom.
Apparently it got caught up in the sheets when I took them off to wash them.
Okay, this is like the THIRD time I've done this! (Not in a row, but the third time in about 8 years or so) You'd think I'd learn, wouldn't you.....
Since the last time I've been pretty anal about making sure the remote is OFF the bed before I pull the sheets off, but I was in SUCH a hurry earlier this week that, apparent, OBVIOUSLY, I forgot to check.
Does it work????
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!! It took a night to completely dry out, but then I have an HE washing machine which uses less water, so maybe that helped? Who knows. All I know is that I don't have to go out and buy ANOTHER universal remote..
Of course this means the next time I throw one int he washing machine that it won't work.
So maybe it is a good idea if I go out and buy one..........................
............just in case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment