Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My friend, Michelle tagged me on her blog.
What to Do:
Go to your photo files, pick the 6th folder and the 6th picture and post it! Then tag 5 of your unsuspecting friends!
My oldest folder is from 2005. This picture is of my youngest on Easter morning enjoying a chocolate egg, yummy!!! She has such intense eyes! She gets them from her Daddy, although when my mom was alive, she swore she had my eyes. I think she has her Daddy's though too.

So now I'm tagging: Stacie, McCabe, My Sassy Friend, Sueberry, and if Di had a blog, I would tag her. :)

***************************************
Tag your it!
Please consider yourself tagged!
If you play along please leave a comment so I can come over and
see what you came up with!

2 comments:

Sueberry said...

Gorgeous photo of Jordan! I will play "tag" when I get home since I don't have too many pix here at work. I think this will be a fun game, though. :)

Michelle said...

That is such a cute picture of the little one! Thanks for playing tag!