...because apparently I need them to help me get around faster.
SO busy today!!
But then again, Tuesdays usually are for me.
It's my "Monday" at work (I don't work on the "real" Monday, as that's my ME day), the girls have school, then I have to rush to get them home from school so the oldest can get ready for soccer practice. Then, this evening, my youngest's teacher had an individual "Open House" for her class, as she wasn't able to do it last week with the rest of the school.
So, of course, I'm short on time, so my oldest's coach keeps them late, in the meantime, I have groceries in the car that I'm hoping aren't going to melt in this horrid heat we've been having this week.
I race her home, don't even get a chance to eat dinner with family, so I grab a piece of bread and head on back to the school.
My youngest's teacher had our kids' names spelled out vertically and wanted us to write something about them using each letter of their name.
Now, I love my youngest's name, but when it came to using those letters to start describing her, I'm thinking, "Dang, why did I give her THIS name???" I did manage to write some descriptives of her though.
Then I had to race back home to help the youngest with her homework, get her into bed, read to her (I've always read to my girls, starting when they are wee ones) and tucked her into bed.
All the while getting lunches ready for tomorrow, making a sandwich for myself to eat for dinner.
Hubby did make dinner and ran the dishwasher, so I was very grateful for that.
And tomorrow? A little less stressful, but not much.
Oh, and yesterday I made appointments for a mammogram (this will be my first, but I've heard that breastfeeding is more painful than a mammogram, so I'm hoping that's a good thing for me, since I did the breastfeeding thing with each girls for 18 months each), and I also have to get a bone scan because my stupid right foot doesn't want to cooperate and is causing me pain. Yea, I found out that they inject me with something to make my bones "glow" under the scan so they can see it better.
Nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my friend! Do I relate?!?! My Tuesday- school, deliver to volleyball, do science experiment, deliver to Latin, pick up from volleyball, pick up from Latin,stop at grocery, go to and score volleyball game, deliver from game, pick up from soccer, deliver to group piano lesson, arrive and stay at home. Time elapsed- 8 hours! Oh to get through October and the fall sports season!
I can relate too! It's worse when hubby has something else in the evening (tonight it's a business dinner, and it's an especially busy night tonight) and then I have to try to juggle it all myself. I'm afraid I'm going to forget something or someone.
Good for you on scheduling a mammo. Good luck with it and your xrays, too!
Oh T, it is nothing like breastfeeding. I say that to them each year, this is nothing compared to what my girls did to me!
I have had 2 mammie-grams thus far & I had heard all sorts of horror stories....heard it was worse if you were small up top, as I am. All in all, it was a piece of cake. I think it was harder for the radiologist, who had quite the struggle getting my TINY mammies into place just so the machine could crush them enough to take a photo. ha ha!!! It's uncomfy, kinda takes your breath away, but it's really NOT bad at all. Good luck to you!!!!
Post a Comment