Okay, so yesterday I come home from the gym and get ready to make dinner. The oldest emptied the dishwasher for me (as part of her chores.....) and I load it up quickly and start it. So I get the chicken out, getting ready to prepare it to cook it and I turn around and look at the dishwasher and I see bubbles coming out from it....WHILE IT'S CLOSED AND RUNNING!!!! Umm....I don't think it's supposed to do that.......
Shit.
So that just put me in a bad mood for quite a while. I think I'm starting "peri"-menopause.
Because I've been moody.
Just ask my husband.
Well, it turns out that the dishwasher episode was ACTUALLY both my fault AND my husband's fault. It's his fault because he decided to make a GAZILLION scrambled eggs in a pan that left it stuck on the pan. My fault because I coated it with regular dishwashing soap, left it to soak and totally forgot about it when I threw it in the dishwasher.
So hello bubble overload.
At least it's nice and sparkly clean now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL! Next time use baking soda to get off stuck on food. :)
I will DEFINITELY keep that in mind! Good thing I have a bunch of baking soda. :D
Thanks!
A girl can never have too much baking soda! :)
Post a Comment