That's me.
I went to the doctor's a few days ago for refills on my blood pressure medication.
Yes, I have high blood pressure, and it sucks sometimes.
It's hereditary for me, so no matter how much weight I lose, I'll have it.
So because it's a yearly thing, I have to get blood work done to make sure everything is functioning okay inside.
Good news, my glucose levels are fabulous (which is a good thing because I had gestational diabetes with both of my girls).
My thyroid levels are great.
All the other numbers came back fabulous.
Except one.
Yes, that darned cholesterol.
It came back a little high.
I'm not on medication for it, thank goodness, but she's giving me six months to get it down with diet.
Well............I've done it before.
Granted I did have help with cholesterol medication before, but I followed that way of eating so well, I lost weight as well.
So I pulled out paperwork that I have that lists what foods I can eat that are recommended for keeping a low cholesterol diet.
I'm getting back on track, because I am choosing to do this so I can lower my cholesterol, lose the weight.......AGAIN.......and keep it off.
Last time I did this I was SOOOOOOOO good!!!
Then I went and started having panic attacks.
Oh joy.
Now that I'm through the panic attacks (for the majority of it, I still get anxiety, but with the help of therapy - which I highly recommend to anyone - I can recognize them and work through them), and healed, for the most part, in regards to my mom's death, I can work on this for me.
Yea, so that's it.
I'm a constant work in progress, I guess....................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You will do it!! I have faith in you and your will is strong.
A Work in progress......aren't we all! :)
Post a Comment