In 1993 friends of ours came down and we went down to TJ to party. This was my one and only time I ever went there. And for some reason you have to take these group shots while you're down there.
Yes, I had an absolute blast down there, but that was 15 years ago. I have no desire to go back now...And apparently going down to TJ is something my family does, because here is a picture of my grandma and my grandpa John down there in 1946.......

My grandma went back down there again in 1959, to marry her 2nd husband.
Then my mom went down there to marry my father in 1967.
At least hubby and I stayed up here to get married.............

1 comment:
LOL! I have one of those drunken group TJ pictures. Also have a bunch of old photo's too with out of town family posing on those donkey carts. Back in my grandparents day TJ was the fun place to take out of town guest!
Post a Comment