This is just one of the MANY ways my youngest entertained herself at my oldest's softball games this past weekend.
Other ways included riding her scooter, coloring, coloring with sidewalk chalk, running up and down the grassy hill, and cuddling with me. I'm just so glad that she is finding ways to have fun, having to be dragged around every weekend to softball games. I'm also glad that the fields that we have been going to have grassy areas, and sidewalks to color and ride on. That makes it easier and funner for her.

2 comments:
Count yourself lucky with the grass and sidewalks. I spent all winter dragging a 2, 3, 8 and 10 year-old to their three brothers hockey...that's 1-3 practices/games per night, seven nights a week. There is only so much to do in a cold hockey rink...and you can only pack in so much stuff when it is -30F or colder. Your daughter looks like she is having fun!
Gayle,
Wow, I admire you for being able to do that!!! I don't think I could handle that!
Post a Comment