Friday, May 30, 2008

Sarcastic Comments....

We were in the car driving home today and my oldest was talking about how it's not fair that she's younger than "everybody" else in her class. Yea, not everybody baby..

"Yea mom, when everyone else is having their sweet sixteen, I'll be having my Quincinetta!"

I laughed so hard at this comment!

Especially since we have no ounce of Spanish or Mexican in our blood.

1 comment:

Sueberry said...

Funny how when you are YOUNG you wish to be older.....then, you cross the age of 30 & try to lie, telling everyone you are only 25! Ha ha ha!!! Much like Cheyenne, I was always the youngest in my class, too. Tell her that someday, it really WON'T matter & her friends will be jealous that she's a tad younger than they all are. And, no "Quincinera" for the cute white girl! ha ha ha!!!