And has been for the past month.
And will be for another month.
But I actually don't mind.
I have very much enjoyed getting to know more parents on the teams.
And I enjoy watching the games.
I think I am very much going to miss it when we're done next month.
We'll go from softball every single day to nothing, in about 4 weeks.
Wow, what will we do with ourselves then?
And this next tournament this weekend I AM going to finally bring the camera.

3 comments:
I can so relate to that! Baseball M-F, Football M-F and Soccer M-R. Soon we'll add hockey to that. I soooo look forward to Sunday's when I don't have to drive anywhere. At $4.15 a gallon with my gas hog 15-passenger van I'd rather stay home! Looking forward to tournament photos!
When softball is over, just go shopping, DAMMIT! :)
LOL Sue!!! Yes, I do plan on doing just that!
Gayle, I hear you about that cost of gasoline! I used up almost a whole tank this past weekend.
Oh, and I forgot the damn camera.
Oh well, there's always next weekend.....
Post a Comment