Friday, December 28, 2007

Guitar Hero Mania

Guitar Hero is one of the most wanted games this year it seems.

And at our house, it's no different.

Hubby and the eldest put it on their Christmas Wish Lists, and so this year I decided to surprise the family and I was able to get it for them for Christmas.

We all have been having a blast with the game, including me. Of course I suck the worst at it out of all of them, but it's fun and with practice I'm getting better.

Hubby just loves this game and loves doing it.

So then the eldest comes out and tries it and pretty much blows hubby away with it.

She's good.

And she loves it.
The youngest likes to try it too, but to her, it's more of just a play thing and wanting to try it because of the rest of us doing it too. Her fingers aren't long enough to really be able to do it. She does get a few notes correct though.

I think she would just rather "rock out" with the guitar. Here is a couple of pictures of her rocking out with it.


No comments: