Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Another Thing Checked Off

I am done with my Christmas shopping.

No more last minute things to get.

Now I just need to wrap.

And bake.

I'm doing a bit of that right now.

Most of the Christmas cards have been sent out.

Except for the ones that I needed to put school pictures in.

Got the pictures today.

So the rest will go out tomorrow.

We are going to drive around and look at lights tomorrow night.

One of our yearly traditions.

My youngest and I went for a sneak peek last night while the older one was at basketball.

Sunday I get to see one of my sisters again.

I love visiting with her.

I just wish my family lived closer, like in the same town or even within 20 miles or so from us.

I'm about to become an aunt again though, as my SIL is about ready to have her first baby.

Hubby is home for the holidays, yea!

The kids will be off for two weeks next week for the winter vacation.

I wish I could take off for two weeks too!

As much as I love our Christmas decorations, I can't wait to take them down next week.

After I take them down, our house always feels so much larger.

One of my goals next year is to continue to de-clutter my small house.

I've made good progress this past year.

We are also talking about getting a new kitty after the holidays too.

One that's nice and not mean, like my cat.

Let's just hope the two get along!

No comments: