Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


This is my girls' "little brother, Eric".

I don't know why my eldest started calling him that many years ago.

In 1996, we lived in Tennessee, and I saw this deocration on someone's porch on Halloween. At first glance I totally thought it was a real little kid. Upon closer inspection, I realized it was just a decoration.

I researched how to make this and the next year when we were back in California, my hubby and I put our heads together and made this decoration for Halloween. It is always my favorite one. And periodically, through the years, the girls "pose" with their little brother "Eric" on Halloween. He never gets to go outside though until the night of Halloween, as he is too precious to leave just outside all the time.

Here he is through the years with my girls:

In 1998:


In 2001:
In 2003:
And in 2005:


HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!!!!

1 comment:

One Sassy Princess said...

I just wartched ET and brother reminds me of ET when the kids were sneeking him out of the house in to the forest.

You girls are absolutely DARLING with their "brother".

Happy Halloween