Today I took the girls to the softball fields so that my eldest and I could watch the All-Star games. She has friends on the teams and wanted to root for them. I enjoy watching the games too, and plus I get to chat with some of the parents that I have gotten to know as well.
And the youngest likes to play there, in the dirt, mostly....
Oh, and I've decided to be on the softball board for next season as the Uniforms Coordinator. Am I crazy? Like I don't have enough on my plate as it is. I wanted to do it, then found out that I really couldn't because of the "once a month" meetings they have and hubby will be in and out to sea for the next year and because they are in the evenings, I don't want to have to have to take my girls somewhere to be watched, I'd rather they be at home. But then I find out that you only have to be at the meetings for "voting rights". Oh hell, it'll be my first year there, I don't care that much about voting rights, I just want to help out the league. So I'm putting my name in the hat again to be the Uniform Coordinator. I'll really only be busy before the season even starts, getting the uniforms ordered and distributed. That's just one big lump thing to do all at once and I can handle that. Hell, I put a yearbook together in a couple of months and that was labor intesive on the computer.
Maybe it's just the "Uber Mom" in me wanting to come out again........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment