Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Eggs....


Dying eggs for easter.

What a time honored tradition.

This year it was no different in the fact that we dyed eggs, what was different was the place.

We were at home. I can't even remember the last time we stayed home for Easter. For the past few years we have been up in Henderson, NV at my aunt's house for Easter. It was always fun for the kids too. Plus they were with their cousins and we had a lot of family around. Dying eggs, finding their baskets Easter morning, going out in the backyard to find the plastic eggs hidden about.

Before that we would be at my mom's house for Easter. Same scenario, different location.

So this year was much more cozy.

It was just me and my girls.

Oh, and the Easter Bunny had to wrap all of the Easter baskets in cellophane to prevent the cat from getting into the baskets at night while they were hidden around the house. That was a new thing to do, since I've never done that before.

It was a nice quiet day here around the house and I liked it too, except for the fact that hubby wasn't here for it. We sure miss him.

Here's how our eggs turned out. Quite cute I think....




No comments: