Saturday, October 03, 2009

By Chance

While taking pictures for the Photo Scavenger Hunt (see below), I was also just taking pictures of my daughter, among other things. We were at a park and in the botanical building where my oldest was doing homework for a project she had to complete.

My youngest was walking around with me and I love to take pictures of her when she's not "posed" per se, because she tends to have those cheesy smiles. All of her school pictures will attest to that.

Anyway, I turned around and took this random shot of her and it just happened where her eyes "found the light", so to speak. And I happen to think she has amazing eyes, which just make them stand out even more here.

So here is my picture, completely UNphotoshopped, as is:



6 comments:

Marcy said...

Oh! You are right - that shot is captivating. The light is in just the right spots and her eyes are magnificent. How beautiful!

K said...

Beautiful!
Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! I think Jordan ALWAYS looks amazing, but that photo of her is beautiful and interesting as well!!

Sueberry said...

LOVE IT! Such a lovely, lovely girl!!!

One Sassy Princess said...

Tina---I LOVE it!!!

Julie Brooks said...

Great shot Tina!