My friend, Michelle, did a Photo Hunt Challenge last month on her blog. I absolutely LOVED it and wanted to do one as well. Well, the Challenge at Photo Hunt Challenges is only every other month and last month happened to be the month that she did not do it. However, Kristi, found another blog who DID do a Photo Scavenger Hunt in September so I decided to participate.
I had an absolute blast doing this and can't wait for October's challenge on Photo Hunt Challenges. Enjoy!! Here are my finds for September:
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































14 comments:
Ohhhhh these are wOnderful! I love your SOAPY! (too cute!) And your curly! And your HOLE is fabulous! I never even thought about the Fighting Irish for the leprechaun! THAT was great! Thanks sO much for playing!
Nice work! I really enjoyed the different angles and perspective. Some of those were TOUGH categories! You remind me that it would be fun to play!
Blessings!
Great job! I love what you found to suit each title - very creative.
wonderful shots! i loved them all! nice nice collection!
Great finds on all the topics and, wasn't it fun! Creative captures...
Great job on the photo hunt Tina! The editing you did was awesome (great eye too).
I think the juicy was one of my favs.
Kristi's hunt for October is up. I have the list on my blog.
Really liked how you had some in Sepia, nice touch, it added to your photos. Really liked the Old Trolley Bus
Tina!! These are SO awesome!! Seriously, The Millers are going to need some new fam photos this year and I would love, love, love it if you would consider hanging out with us one day and shooting them. I want pics that tell our story, and capture who we are; not just capture our images. Those are what the photos I take are for. These are GORGEOUS!!
Your shots are all wonderful. I think I have that same curtain in your lacy shot, very creative shots.
Hi Tina,
These are wonderful! I especially liked the snazzy shoes, the city bus (nice processing), the hole(s), and the apple.
I used a gummy worm too and a nutty buddy - seem to be in a few today. :)
First, I have to say wow on the leprechaun...that was a challenge for my living in way out the country, you did great. I love the sad doggy and your camera angles. Great job!
These are SO great, Tina!! I think the soapy one is 1 of my faves! Did you shoot all these pix?? If so, they are wonderful. I think I would have been a smart-ass on some like "something twisted" might have a self-portrait. ha ha!
Great job!!!!
great job, Tina! love them all. xo
Fun shots Tina.
I'm giving the October photo hunt a try. Can't wait to see what you post for October as well. =)
Post a Comment