Wow, I just realized it's been almost a month since I posted last!
Yea, a lot of stuff going on.
Softball, softball and more softball. My oldest did not make all-stars, but then again she didn't want to, so she didn't try as hard either.
I'm still involved in all-stars however though, as I am the uniform coordinator. I also decided to run for Secretary for the board next year (oh, but NO more uniforms, no way)
99% of the time I love bein on this softball board. The other 1% I fucking hate it. You get people who are on the board, but feel that they need to put their nose into everything by providing an opinion, yet do nothing to help the situation. That's the part I hate.
On a lighter note, I had my birthday about 2 weeks ago. It was nice, got to go out to dinner with some friends.
Now that my job on the softball board is almost over (until I take over as secretary in August), I can focus on repainting my living room and bonus room and redecorating some of the things in the living room as well.
Oh, and work on the changes I was talking about earlier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment