The oldest took this of me, when it was nearing sunset..

This luau had lots of activities for the girls as well, which was wonderful because they enjoyed it SOOO much! They got to get "tattoos"....
The guy who is doing the youngest's tattoo was ended up being the guy who was the fire twirler guy (I'm sure there is a name for it, I just can't think of it at the moment)..... which made this moment all the more better, because that part of the show was her favorite part.
Hubby got the super deluxe drink, which was quite tasty!


As you can see, I got to partake in some of the activities too and got to be all dressed up. :)
Hubby and me....
Here are my girls in all their beauty as well.

And of course I had to get a "tattoo" too.
One of the things the girls wanted to do was have a hula lesson. Well, it turns out that one of the activities at the Paraside Cove luau was to have a little hula lesson. So we got the girls out there to do it. They had SOOOOOO much fun!!
Here are my girls just before sunset..
Here is my youngest's favorite part. The guy who twirls the fire. Not so bad on the eyes too, eh?
Hubby and me....
Here are my girls in all their beauty as well.

And of course I had to get a "tattoo" too.
One of the things the girls wanted to do was have a hula lesson. Well, it turns out that one of the activities at the Paraside Cove luau was to have a little hula lesson. So we got the girls out there to do it. They had SOOOOOO much fun!!
Here are my girls just before sunset..
Here is my youngest's favorite part. The guy who twirls the fire. Not so bad on the eyes too, eh?






7 comments:
I'm glad the 'mostly stay at home mom' got out to such a beautiful destination. It looks gorgeous - as do all of you! Happy, relaxed and having lots of fun. What a terrific trip!
Very pretty pix & looks like a lovely family vacation!!!! Hope you had tons of fun....wish I could have gone. ha ha! XOXO
Oh how I miss Hawaii!! Tina my friend, it looks like you are having enough fun for all of us! You look radiant as do the girls. Mahalo for including us on your Hawaiian vacation!
Hawaii looks good on you all!
That looked like so much fun.
I just hopped over to your blog from the Dancing Mermaid, and how lucky to see your pics from Hawaii. I was born right there on Oahu. It's been a while since I've been there, and it was so nice to see it. Can't help but be happy there, right? Aloha!
Shari,
Thanks for coming over to visit!
I know, it's such a beautiful place and how wonderful that you were born there!!
Post a Comment