Saturday, May 16, 2009

This Seems Like A Repeat


I posted a picture similar to this about 11 months ago.
Except the cast was blue and it didn't cover 2 of her fingers.
But it's the same hand.
Earlier this week she was playing basketball at P.E. and the ball came up and jammed her pinky finger and fractured the bone. This break is about a 1/2 inch higher than when she broke it last year.
We go back next week and so they can see what kind of progress is being made there.
This after taking the little one to the emergency room the week before because some boy ran into her on the playground and she cut her chin. Luckily she didn't need stitches, however it did still bleed after a few days so I put a butterfly bandage on it and that helped.
It's the time for injuries, I guess.

3 comments:

Sueberry said...

De-ja-vu! Hope she's OK. XOXO

Michelle said...

OH NO! Make that child drink more milk. :)

The WV = beersuc

Anonymous said...

Oh Tina that is terrible! I'm sorry on both counts and hope the girls are doing much better now!