
I was taking pictures of my oldest for my etsy shop, Coronado Orange and then I was playing around in photoshop with them. She loved this picture so much she put it on her
"myspace".
"myspace".
You know how you have that "awkward phase" in junior high? Well, I think she is finally past that stage. Of course it helps tremendously that she has an aunt who spoils her and takes her to one of the best salons to get her hair done too. And then add in the fact that we love to watch America's Next Top Model, and voila!, she loves to pose. :)
Junior high has not always been the funnest place for her, but I'm hoping as we near the last 1/2 of it, she seems to be doing much better there. She is incredibly nervous to start high school next year. I just hope the confidence she seems to be having lately will cross over to help her transition to high school.
Here, where we live, her school is a K-8, where the "junior highers" are separated by the lower grades, however they still are basically all with the same kids.
So come next year she will be integrated with kids who come from all different schools too. While it's nice that they get to stay with their classmates for so long, it's almost like it's putting off that "intergration factor" when you merge with other schools.
Anyway, I just also wanted to show off my oldest today. :)

3 comments:
beautiful!
She is beautiful! And being such a terrific kid, she should have no problem making the transition to the high school. Lots of others are nervous too and they find a place where they are comfortable. She will shine!
Beautiful shots Tina!
Post a Comment