We've been busy with basketball around here - and if you stepped into my house, you'd know that my attention has been diverted! I will miss the sports when it ends, so I'm just trying to concentrate on that for now...
Ahhh, actually that isn't THE softball fields I'm at, but trust me, I'd rather it be grey and drizzly and raining, because then I wouldn't HAVE to be at the fields, haha!
5 comments:
We've been busy with basketball around here - and if you stepped into my house, you'd know that my attention has been diverted! I will miss the sports when it ends, so I'm just trying to concentrate on that for now...
It's pretty & sunny there. It's grey & drizzling here! : )
Ahhh, actually that isn't THE softball fields I'm at, but trust me, I'd rather it be grey and drizzly and raining, because then I wouldn't HAVE to be at the fields, haha!
Softball is so much work.......which is why I'm glad my girls aren't interested in it. :)
I don't know how you do it Tina!! But kudos to you and BI hugs for being such a great mom/wife/friend!!
Post a Comment