Thursday, February 12, 2009

Crochet, crochet, crochet



These are two of my lastest creations that I've been working on and I have them up at my etsy store: www.coronadoorange.etsy.com
I feel like I have become a crocheting fool!
I'm also working on a blanket, another scarf, a bolero jacket for the youngest and I made a headband last night for the oldest (pictures later).
I also found a pattern for a yummy summer blanket too.
I also feel like I am collecting yarn. I just love the colors and the textures!!
My mom taught me to crochet when I was young and it is something I've always loved doing. It actually relaxes me too.
Of course because of the energy I've been placing on crocheting things, my scrapbooking hobby has fell wayside, to my dismay. I'm hoping to set aside one day a week to sit down and start creating pages again.
I've also been noticing a lot of yummy beautiful fabrics lately too and my yearning for sewing has been wanting to come out.
And with spring right around the corner, my yearn for wanting to photograph things comes out too!
It's times like these where I wish I didn't have to work, even though I do love working where I work.
It's times like these that I seriously need to clone myself, because I do love sleep and won't give that up.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great looking stuff Tina!! And you're model is pretty cute too! It was great seeing you guys last week. I'm glad we were able to visit.

Tina said...

THanks Di!! I'm so glad we were able to come and visit too!! We had fun! :)

Michelle said...

I'm glad you are enjoying getting your ETSY store off the ground. :)

Sueberry said...

Hope you don't get CTS (carpal tunnel syndrome)! Stuff looks great as do the photos of your little super-model. XOXO

Tina said...

Thanks Sue!